Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Why Choose Personal Training?

I know the stereotypes that are associated with personal trainers. Cocky, body building, only-eat-chicken-brown-rice-and-broccoli-every-day machines, with an I'm better than you attitude.

Although some may be like that, I most certainly am NOT.
My passion is helping people realize their potential, and reach the fitness goals. I've been at the very bottom of the self-esteem hole, and I know how hard it can be to climb out of it.

As a personal trainer I know that everyone has their own starting point, and their own goals. That's why I take time to personalize my clients work outs and meal plans to optimize their results. I don't hand out cookie cutter routines. Depending on your goals, your workouts are going to vary, and differ than someone else's.

Here's what you get with PERSONAL training:

  • Personalized workouts tailored to your goals
  • Meal Plans that you can use as a road map to eating healthy and refuel your body
  • Accountability! You may hate me for it, but I'm going to be making sure you're doing your best ;)
  • Motivation! I will be there every step of the way with you, cheering you on
  • Results. If you follow my advice, and keep pushing yourself to do better, you WILL see results!



Just a reminder:

Don't forget! Each training package comes with personalized meal plans!

ALSO, I'm introducing online personal training! Contact me for more info!
healthyisnewskinny@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment