Thursday, February 12, 2015

Experimental

First of all, thank you for all the love and support on my last post! You all rock and I love you all. Seriously ;)

Ok ok, now onto my newest experiment.

2 weeks ago I finished my Insanity Max30 journey and I have been ITCHING to start my 21 Day Fix Extreme journey.

I was planning on doing Insanity for an extra week then kicking off 21DFE, but I decided to show you out in internet land that I am not perfect. Weight loss does not come easy for me and I have to WORK in order to stay fit.

Experiment time!

Since January 26th I've been skipping workouts, eating whatever I wanted, skipping meals, drinking soda, and chowin down on cookies and milkshakes. I decided to not worry about what, when, or how much I ate.

Now this isn't to say that I ate completely terrible, but I sure as hell didn't eat great either.

Here's what happened:



Do you notice a difference?
I do.

I gained back 2 lbs.
I am more bloated
My uterus pooch is making an appearance
I can feel my saddle bags joining the party
I'm TIRED. Not just I-have-a 6-month-old- tired, but I am EXHAUSTED


It may not seem like much, but that's in JUST 2 weeks.

I am DYING to start 21DFE. I'm ready to have energy back, and to see my abs again!!




No comments:

Post a Comment