Sunday, July 14, 2013

Thank you!

After my last post about why I became a trainer, I felt very vulnerable and nervous. I've never really talked about that part of my past with anybody except my husband and a couple of friends who only know minor details. To tell it to the world was a BIG deal. This past week has shown me that I had no need to feel embarrassed, or vulnerable.  
I have seen and felt so much support from friends and family! I never expected this to happen so I would like to thank all of you who read this blog. 

I hope to be able to help those who are going through what I went through. I never had anybody to talk to about it, and that made it so much harder than it had to be. I was all alone in my battle (for the most part) and I was a long hard battle. I want this blog to be a place where those feeling the same way can come and realize that there is hope, and that there is a way out. 
You are not alone. There are people who care about you and want to help you. 

As I was thanking my Heavenly Father for my blessings this morning while looking at the support that I've received, I ran across this article by SHAPE magazine, and I think it's worth while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment