Wednesday, September 3, 2014

YOU

Think.
 What is the most important thing in the world to you?
 Who are the most important people to you? 

Me? My religion and my family. 


I love my family more than anything in this world. My family has a history of knee problems, mental disabilities, and high blood pressure. My husband has a MAJOR family history of cancer. I've already had surgery on my right knee, been on crutches 3 times, and am on Zoloft for depression and anxiety. (Mostly for post-partum) My husband has been told by his doctor that he needs to start getting regular colonoscopys starting at age 30. 30! 

I hate pills. I hate being in the hospital. I hate feeling low and like I don't want to move. SO, I take preventative action. I try and eat well and workout. Now that's not to say that I don't indulge every once in a while, but I try and follow the 9:1 rule

Ever noticed how you feel after you've just eaten your weight in french fries and cookies? Ever noticed how you've felt after eating well for a day? There's a BIG difference isn't there? 

Ever noticed how you feel after you workout? AWESOME, right? 



Did you know that working out and eating well helps people with depression and anxiety IMMENSELY? I'm not saying it cures it, but it sure helps! Natural 'happy' chemicals are released into your body boosting your mood and energy. 


You can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on pills, doctors visits, physical therapy, etc, OR you can take care of yourself and save yourself the stress of hospital bill on top of hospital bill. 






SO, I eat and workout for my family. I want to live long enough to see my children grow up and have children of their own. I want my children to grow up learning to love their body and how to take care of themselves. 

Find your WHY and never forget it!




If you're ready to take CHARGE of your life, get healthy, lose weight and feel GOOD, message me! Join one of the many challenge groups that I help host on Facebook where you can meet other people who are wanting to change their life and become HEALTHY! 
Workouts
Meal Plans
Accountability
Shakeology
Me As A Coach For FREE!
healthyisnewskinny@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment