Saturday, August 31, 2013

MIA

Wow, it's been a long time since I posted. SORRY!! I've been super busy with dance and school this week especially and sadly this blog has been put on the back burner. BUT, I'm back, and you're going to be seeing a lot of different posts from me from here on out. 

I'm taking a class where one of the assignments is a weekly blog post. So, here is the first of many different posts that will help you get to know me, and what I'm about!

Let Me Introduce Myself:

It's hard to put a face behind a blog when you don't know a lot about the writer. For those of you who know me, thanks for visiting! For those who don't, here's a little more about me. 
My name is Cassie Mueller. I am a certified personal trainer, dance teacher/choreographer, student, wife, and lover of life. (can you say cliche? ha!) I am the youngest of 3 with an older sister and older brother. I grew up in the beautiful state of Utah where I am currently residing and attending school at the University of Utah for Exercise Science with a minor in Nutrition. 
My spark for fitness and healthy weight loss started after high school. You can read more about it HERE. I love learning more about how to exercise based on your goals, and how to eat based on those goals as well. I love the body and think it's an INCREDIBLE machine that we are all blessed to have. I love how the body moves and what it's capable of. I also love helping people realize that their bodies are not against them. We are all different shapes and sizes, and that's ok. What isn't ok is how we treat our bodies based on others perception of it. Ok... stepping off my soap box.

I have been married for just over a year now, and love it! My husband is my best friend and the best companion anyone could ask for.

 I'm still young, and hope to make a difference in the world before I die. I don't want to be there person who sits on the sidelines watching the world go by. I want to be a change for the better.


No comments:

Post a Comment