Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Newest Additions

Ever since I could remember, we've had a garden. In the younger part of my life, we had a fruit and veggie garden.

My pomerain (Tink) loved the strawberry patch. Any time we couldn't find that dog, we looked in the garden only to find him sitting contently in the middle of the garden with a red stained beard. Not only did we grow strawberries, but we grew raspberries, peas, and tomatoes. I'm sure there was more, but those were my favorites ;) My sister and I would sit out back on the porch and eat what seemed like an entire pea plant for breakfast when they were in season. Have you ever had fresh peas? Oh. My. Goodness.... DELICIOUS. I miss those fresh peas.

Now that I'm an adult, my dream is to one day have my own garden where I can grow fresh veggies and fruits. But alas, apartment life has put that dream on hold.

Until we buy a house of our own, I would like to introduce you to the newest members of the Mueller family!

 Yay!






Sweet Mint



Cilantro



Aloe Vera

I've been seeing these fresh herbs at stores lately, and finally bought some. I'd been debating whether or not to because my last aloe plant died... oops. BUT I am bound and determined to help these little guys survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment